2011年5月17日 星期二

no.22 葛本華



一、請描述讓您難忘的部落經驗或旅遊冒險經驗。
I went some time ago to a gorgeous place: El Nido, in Palawan. It took us 2 days to get there, including 12 hours of bus for the last 200km where we learnt that the previous driver had just died the week before (we stopped to search the remnants of his bus)! Our room was on the beach: no comfort, cheap, great view. We rode motorbikes, boats or walked visited abandoned islands, untouched lagoons; shared the catch of the day with fishermen, ran over kilometers long of white sand kept only by a handful of smiling children, hiked into the jungle looking for mythical waterfalls. On evenings we listened to old stories of heroes and myths, enjoyed red horse beer.

二、您為何想參加這次的活動?
I am french, living in Taiwan since 2 years, i travel a lot with my work in Asia. Thus i had a lot of adventures recently, but even if i saw many beautiful places, my heart has always told me that, to me, Taiwan is the most important place. This is why i want to participate to this event in Lanyu, to prove to myself that i can understand and be accepted in the local Taiwanese culture, i think this is the best i can do here to be part of this island i truly love. i want to be a hero!

三、您如何說服主辦單位錄取您?
Accepting a foreigner to participate is a signal of opening to the world, and shows that you can preserve your traditions while living in the current complex world. If i have the chance to be accepted to participate in the event, i will assume my role proudly and represent my country as good as i can. Moreover, i hope to use this opportunity to exchange with the other participants and get to learn new people! And the last reason is that i will be in Lanyu with my friends and i know there will be many people to support me if you accept me!

沒有留言:

張貼留言